Last updated: 23 May 2018
Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services or products by you (the Client or you).
We are UnleashR Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 9189114 whose registered office is at 24 Holborn Viaduct, City of London, EC1A 2BN with email address email@example.com (the Supplier or us or we). We operate under the laws of the UK and Wales, and in accordance with relevant the EU and International regulations.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services or Products via online channels to you. By ordering any of the Products or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You can only purchase the Services or Products from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
an individual acting for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
an individual expressing intent of purchase or use of any Products or Services offered for a price of free of charge in writing or as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website;
Information related to the specific details of a Product or Service offered by the Supplier, provided either in written form or over the phone or over any other vocal medium
the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services or Products;
Fees (Fees) means
The price of any Products or Services provided by the Supplier including any other charges that are set out on the Website or in the Offer or in the Order at the date we accept the Order; or such other price as we may agree in writing;
Durable Medium means
paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows for the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
any items (digital or physical; supplied for a fee or for free) that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
any activity the Supplier performs (through digital or physical channels; supplied for a fee or for free), of the number and description as set out in the Order;
the Client’s order (written or expressed) for the Services or Products from the Supplier as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the Website;
Supplier (Seller) means
The person or organisation delivering Products or Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
the terms that set out how we will deal with confidential and personal information received from you via the Website;
https://www.owntheblueprint.com or other regional, global, practice or service or product-specific website provided by UnleashR on which the Services or Products are advertised by UnleashR. That includes https://unleashr.com and https://unleashr-mentoring.com.
Services or Products
1. The description of the Services or Products is as set out on the Website or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only.
2. In the case of Services or Products made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
3. All Services or Products that appear on the Website are subject to availability.
. We can make changes to the Services or Products that are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
1. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services or Products, provide us with control as required, and provide us with all information required to perform the Services or provide the Products.
2. Failure to comply with the above is a Client default that entitles us to suspend the provision of the Services or of Products until you remedy this or, if you fail to remedy following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you. In such cases, no refund is paid.
Personal information and registration
1. When registering to use the Website, you will have a username and a password. You remain responsible for all actions taken with the username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and to keep them secret.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of the Services or Products on the Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Products. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it or cancel it for any reason at any time, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
2. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
3. A Contract will be formed for the Services or Products ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation) or you view your Order Confirmation on your screen. You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and correct; and inform us immediately of any errors. If you view your Order Confirmation on your screen, we strongly suggest that you print out or save the Order Confirmation for your records.
We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Order by means of an email or a notice on your screen containing selected relevant information (i.e. the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Order, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Products or Services supplied under the Contract, and before the performance begins of any of the Services or Products.
4. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services or Products, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Client and the Supplier in writing.
5. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer or Client, related to the use of the Website. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract containing terms that are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
1. The fees (Fees) for the Services and the price of any Products (if not included in the Fees) and any other charges that are set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order; or such other price as we may agree in writing.
Prices for Services or Products may be calculated at a fixed price or at a standard rate defined for a specified time period.
2. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
VAT applies due to sales of digital products over the website to individual consumers.
3. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services or Products. We don’t store your payment information; your payment is processed through a payment gateway.
4. Recurring membership may be set up. Subscription to our Services or Products may consist of an initial charge, followed by a recurring charge once every week: 7 days after the first or previous payment, or month: 30 days after the first or previous payment, or three months: 90 days after the first or previous payment depending on your plan, as agreed to by you upon signing up to our Services or Products. By entering into this agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for both the initial payment and for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
Withdrawal and cancellation
1. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
2. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below.
3. The Products are considered as digital downloads, unless it is physically delivered to you.
3. Subject to the criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions, once you decide to download the Product (Digital Download), you give your consent to waive the 14-day cooling-off period. If you specifically state, in writing, that you don’t give your consent, the 14-day cooling-off period still applies, but you won’t be able to download your digital content until this period has ended.
However, the Supplier (Seller) reserves the right to offer a 100% money back guarantee (refund) on selected digital downloads and you the opportunity to cancel the contract within 2 days if the product or service supplied to you (the Client) is
- Not as described by the Supplier (Seller)
- Not fit for purpose
- Not of satisfactory quality (the digital Downloads meet the standard which a reasonable person would regard as satisfactory, taking account of:
- Any description of the goods;
- The price; and
- All other relevant circumstances.
- In addition, the quality of goods includes their state and condition.
You may also cancel the Order of a Product (Digital Download), if you placed it accidently, by submitting your cancellation request immediately after you received the Product. The Product (Digital Download) is considered to be supplied (delivered) once the automated system recoded the delivery/submission of the Product.
4. You may request a cancellation of a Service provided to you if the service is:
- Not as described
- There is no other way to remedy your enquiry or complaint
It is our mission to serve you in the best way possible, therefore in case you submit a cancellation request of a Service, the Supplier’s consultant will contact you to understand your reasons and work out a remedy tailored to your specific situation together with you. Some services include Products (Digital Downloads). There is no possibility to refund those items, however there may be a refund on the Service which has not been rendered but was on Order.
Any cancellation request of a Service must be submitted in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within no later than within 14 days from the date of the Order.
5. You may request a cancellation of a physical Product. In such cases the cancellation rights are specified for each product and the medium of sales.
The Supplier (Seller) reserves the right to check the circumstances of the Order and timing of Cancellation and decide whether to cancel the Order or not.
Any cancellation or refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com within the above specified time periods.
The Supplier (Seller) reserves the right to monitor all cancellation and refund requests, decide on whether to cancel or refund the Order and even to stop providing any further services or to provide any further Products to a Client or Consumer account which is suspicious in any way.
6. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision within the set time periods and in writing to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
6. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Commencement of Services or Products in the cancellation period
We will not begin or proceed with the supply of a Service or Product (being part of the Services or Products) during the cancellation period. The cancellation period starts on the date when you submitted your cancellation request.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
Except as set out above and below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
Payment for Services or products commenced during the cancellation period
1. Where a Service or Product is supplied (being part of the Service) before the end of the cancellation period in response to your express request to do so, you must pay an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it is supplied, ending with the time when we are informed of your decision to cancel the Contract.
This amount is in proportion to what has been supplied in comparison with the full coverage of the Contract. This amount is to be calculated on the basis of the total price agreed in the Contract.
You will bear no cost for the supply of that service, in full or in part, in this cancellation period if that service is not supplied in response to such a request.
2. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between the Supplier and a Client under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Supplier or the Client, and with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the Contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a Supplier transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of Products or Services to a consumer for the period of time that is offered in the Offer and is included in the Order, and the Client pays or agrees to pay the price, including any Contract that has both Products or Services as its object.
Conformity and Guarantee
1. We have a legal duty to supply the Products or Services in conformity with the Contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
2. Upon delivery, the Products or Services will:
- Be fit for purpose,
- be of satisfactory quality,
- conform to their description.
3. We will supply the Services or Products with reasonable skill and care.
4. In relation to the Services or Products, anything we write to you, or anything someone else writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services or Products, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services or Products after entering into this Contract.
Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension
1. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to provide the Services or Products requested in the Order and confirmed in the Order Confirmation.
2. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the provision of Services or Products at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
- commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
3. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
The Supplier does not exclude liability for any fraudulent act or omission. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
1. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
2. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Client lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland, respectively.
3. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs Clients should contact our client services to find a solution by sending an email to email@example.com email address. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 working days.